Ulysses Club Privacy Disclosure
The personal information you provide in relation to any enquiry will be used only by Ulysses Club Inc. and only for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. Ulysses Club may also disclose your information if required to do so by law, or if you request it to do so.
Ulysses Club will only keep a record of your information for backup or administrative purposes. You have a right to request access to information which Ulysses Club holds about you, and to ask Ulysses Club to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate or out of date. Please contact Ulysses Club if you would like to discuss your privacy rights.
Ulysses Club Inc. recognises the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. We are committed to the protection of your personal information. Our policies comply with our legal obligations and are intended to protect your privacy as we collect, use, disclose and retain information we gather about you. Our staff and service providers are well trained in these policies.
What information we collect and why
When you become a registered user of Ulysses Club you will provide:
How your information is stored
- your name and billing address
- your contact number
- your email address, and
- other personal information to register you for Ulysses Club.
All your personal details and information are stored securely by our service provider. Any personal information which we receive directly is only accessible by authorised personnel trained in privacy and is either:
If you would like to:
- destroyed or returned to you if no longer needed, or
- stored securely in either paper or electronic form.
How you can update, correct, or delete your personal information
- know what personal information we hold about you, or
- update, correct or delete the personal information we hold about you
please contact Administration on 1300 134 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosing your information
We understand how important it is to keep your information personal, so when you share your information with us, you are sharing it with us or our service provider. We can disclose personal information we have about you in certain circumstances, eg:
- you agree to the disclosure
- we use it for the purposes we collected it (eg to investigate a complaint or respond to a query), or
- disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Other information we collect
We may also collect the following information from others in a way in which we cannot identify you:
- the date and time you access our web site
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, and
- the site plus the web browser that you are using and the URL.
We use this information to develop a more user friendly information website.
Tips on sending us information
While we do all we can to guard your privacy, no data transfer over the Internet is 100% secure. When you share your information with us, it is at your own risk. There are ways you can help maintain the secrecy of your information:
- always close your browser when you have finished your user session
- ensure others cannot access your personal information and emails if you use a public computer, and
- do not disclose your user name and password to third parties.
This information relates to our current privacy standards. We may vary our privacy standards from time to time. We will notify you of these changes by publishing them on this site.
If something goes wrong
Please contact us on 1300 134 123 if you believe:
- someone has gained access to your personal information by mistake
- we have breached our privacy obligations or your privacy rights in any way, or
We will try to satisfy any questions that you have and correct any errors on our part.