Would you like to undertake some rider training to increase your riding skills and safety. Do you know about the rebate available to financial members?
The Ulysses Club offers rebates for 50% of the cost of advanced rider training, with a maximum of $80 per three year (consecutive) membership period.
- The rebate applies once in every three-year membership period to financial members only (not to those in the “grace period”)
- The rebate is up to a 50% rebate to a maximum of $80. If the 50% rebate is less than $80, the difference remains a credit until the members’ next renewal date, when it is reset to $80. The rebate does not accumulate.
- The Rider Training rebate is only available to licensed riders attending a road safety and / or skills based advanced training course. The rebate is not available for training required to obtain a motorcycle licence.
- The rebate is only available to members who successfully complete the course, not for just making a booking.
- The Administration Office requires a copy of the certificate of completion issued by the training provider, plus evidence of payment (receipt).
- In the case of block bookings (by groups or branches), the Administration Office will require individual copies of completion certificates, or a formal listing on Company letterhead with confirmation of completion. Each member will receive their rebate directly.
- A rebate of $60 for First Aid courses is also available.
- Claims must be made using the Rebate Claim form, available under Documents
To contact the Administration Office
Phone: 1300 134 123