blog comments powered by
Some of you may be aware of an airbag recall for all 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800 models, because of the global Takata inflator issue.
Honda is urging customers who own a Goldwing with an airbag to be in touch immediately to ensure their unit is rectified if it is affected.
If you know a 2008-2012 Goldwing owner, please ask if they have had their airbag changed.
Honda want to get the message out to all GL1800 Goldwing customers affected to be in touch to be sure all units are repaired.
If you are unsure if your unit is affected, there are several ways you can check:
- Is your Goldwing a 2008 to 2012-year model?
- Check by finding your VIN stamped on the head stem
- Then check your VIN online at: http://motorcycles.honda.com.au/PUD
- Or call Honda Customer Service 1300 559 846
- Or visit your local Honda motorcycle dealer
Thanks so much!
Let's spread the word.
If you would like more information on this, here is the link to the full press release Honda has on their website:
||Members Only Content
Please login to
Special Interest Groups
Ulysses Clubs Overseas
All News by Year