Please be aware that if you are using Internet Explorer 11, you will need to use compatibility mode for the “My Membership” area. This includes registering for the AGM Event 2015.
If you do not know how to do this please follow these instructions:
- In Internet Explorer – go to Tools
- Click on Compatibility View Settings
- Add the following websites:
- Click close.
- You should now be able to shop on the Ulysses Club Inc. website.
Microsoft is also working on issues on the Compatibility View Settings remaining in Internet Explorer 11 after you close the browser. As such they have advise users to do the following:
- Tools – Internet Options
- General Tab (the first one)
- Ensure the checkbox asking to “Delete browsing history on exit” is unticked.
Further, if you use programs such as CCleaner, Windows Washer or any other clean-up program removing cookies and history from browsers, you will need to add these sites to your Compatibility View Settings each time you want to use the “My Membership” area.
All other browsers do not seem to be causing an issue at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you are having any further issues, please contact email@example.com